The Hearse Ride...

Monday, June 07, 2010

Losing the Net ...and so much more

I soon may be gone from the net because I'm in dire financial straights!! Hopefully I won't lose my house, because if that happens, ..I won't be around much longer.

I just thought I'd let y'all know, so if you don't hear from me it's because I've lost my internet services.
My neighborhood is looking more and more like the 1930's looked, ..empty, foreclosed houses all over the place. Foreclosure is not my problem since this house is paid for, ..it more on the property tax scale for me. I had no funds to pay my property taxes with,..so...whatever happens will eventually. Hopefully I'll find a job before then, ..but these days ...... one never knows!!
posted by David G. at 5:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home