The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Page Moving














I have had nothing to post for days and I still don't, ..but I'm tired of looking at the new years eve post so I'll just slap something on here so the page moves down a bit.

I love architecture and design, ... I spend countless hours scouring through real estate sites to check out the homes & estates ...mostly 70 years old or older. I prefer mansions of the elite, preferably in a medium state of disrepair, to total ruin. I also like historical and lost mansions and collect images of them of which I'll post so the page moves further down....lol.
posted by David G. at 2:16 AM

5 Comments:

Some of the plantation homes in Beaufort, SC look similar to this, except they're all fixed up now because people live in them.

I marvel at how they've survived the years.

I like the one 2nd from the top.

1/06/2010 6:17 AM  

Is this Detroit?

1/08/2010 10:42 PM  

No. The pictures are from all over. The older plates are of New York City Mansions.

1/09/2010 4:45 AM  

David,

I really like these pictures too...fascinating historical stuff.

Boggled,

Len

1/09/2010 1:50 PM  

So...what IS next?

1/14/2010 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home