The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crazy Weather and Lights



Yesterday it was like 88 degrees here and I had to turn on the A/C, ... now it's like 59 degrees and the heat is kicking on.
I was lucky to get the replacement Christmas lights up yesterday, replacing a strand of colored tube lighting that has been up since the year 2000, that I would use on and off throughout the years, Summer and Winter. I replaced it with clear tube lighting with a chaser function and also added a strand of LED colored and clear ice sickle lights to the front of the house, it has multi-effects. I just had to get some LED lights of course...lol.
My camera takes crummy night photo's as you can see, and LCD view finders are useless at night.
posted by David G. at 8:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home