The Hearse Ride...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Musical Aspirations


I want an organ so bad it's messing with my life, ...I know if I didn't listen to the music I wouldn't think about it,...then there's the NOT playing it part, ..lol...like that's possible...NOT!!!

All these old peeps die down here I should be able to find a bargain Digital organ, Yea,..I would like the real thing, ..but this is HUMID Florida, ...and upkeep would be expensive even on an all in one unit.

A Johannus has the right sound I'm looking for, ..and I'm sure there many organists living in and around the Villages .... ... ... cough it up!!

I'm not picky, ..heck,..the last digital organ i played was a Baldwin. Sounded nice to me!!
posted by David G. at 2:54 AM

3 Comments:

David, if I had a pipe organ or a digital organ, I'd sell it to you for a song. Unfortunately....

By the way, I'm an old peep.

11/30/2009 10:47 AM  

Dear David,

I linked to your webpage after reading a comment you left on Father Jake's blog. I noted that you are considering a digital organ. I purchased a Johannus 3-manual Opus 30 several years ago (oddly shortly after my mother passed away---please accept my sympathies on your recent loss). I have found it to be reliable and delightful, and the cost was far more affordable than Allen or Rogers. I have not been disappointed with mine. I would suggest sending an email to Johannus and getting in touch with the dealer in your area, so that you can try one out. Prices have recently been drastically reduced (making me wish I could be a "new bigger" one now).

Good luck!

Jeffrey Shy
Mesa, AZ

12/10/2009 5:58 PM  

Nobody has died, yet. Granny is just in a home now.

12/11/2009 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home