The Hearse Ride...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Slo As Shit!!

It's as slow as constipation on Facebook, .... and the blogs are dead as usual. One can only be put down so long from pain, before the psyche breaks out with illusions of grandeur ... such as a conversation, or a shared experience, things that escape people in ill health situations.

I really have some low tech friends, no PC's yet???????????

One friend has one, but he's in his 50's. Michigan is low tech,..no matter what you've heard. I'm sure there are many high tech industries in Michigan, but the populace is low tech, and the freaking infrastructure is CERTAINLY LOW TECH!!!

Thank God Florida is high tech!!
posted by David G. at 11:44 PM

2 Comments:

Glad to see you again!!

I´ve relisted your blog on my links list...thought you´d put yourself on hold for awaile...nope, fiesty as usual!

Easy does it, it´s hard to keep kicking up your heels ALL OF THE TIME.

4/18/2009 12:16 AM  

I'm not, ... this sciatica has about grounded me,..but "Mr.Do Everything At Once",...is NOT having it!!

I thought I'd quit taking my pain pills today...Bad choice!! Now later in the evening I'm regretting that choice.

4/18/2009 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home