The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ho... Hum...

This is the most un-Christmas I have ever felt. And not in a Scrooge or Grinch way, I just have no feelings what so ever about Christmas this year.
My father brought gifts over and I would just as well send them back. On the premise that I don't want ANY obligations to that part of the family.
I didn't get them anything and I hope they are not expecting anything in return.

It was much easier when my father lived back in New York and Granny was back in Michigan, over a thousand miles away works for me.

Time to take a mind vacation.
posted by David G. at 10:20 PM

2 Comments:

If I may, david g., blessings of peace to you this season in mysterious ways. Extra bed here, if you wish. Take a break. Let your dad nurse her for a week. I think that's what he was trying to say.

In any event, a very Merry Christmas to You, my ancient friend.

And blessings...

12/18/2008 10:58 PM  

LMFAO!!!

.......I'm assuming you are in the Twilight Zone!!

I'm taking care of my father, also!!!

Basically!

Why on earth did he move down here...lol...it couldn't have been for my benefit.

Now I get to see him drunk as fuck, but only 3 blocks away.

As if worrying about Granny wasn't enough!!

I'm telling you, if I disappear from the net, don't be too concerned, I will have probably ditched this fcked up family for greener pastures!!

12/19/2008 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home