The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Colorful Life or Soap Opera??

Photo provided by: Rapid River Rustic Homes

My imagination caught this house tonight while dreaming of a home that could be built on an incline, fairly close to the water....perhaps here in Central Florida. Even though basements are not common here in Florida, they are not out of the question.

There are homes in Ocala, Belleview, Fruitland Park, Leesburg,...and I'm assuming southward from the late 1800's and early 1900's that include basements. There are newer homes built on hilly terrain with basements, and in the high country {which in Florida .... are gradual upward slopes} ...at least from what I've seen in the Marion, Sumter, Lake, Orange, and Volusia Counties.

Obviously, ... I haven't been very far from my home area. Floridians tend to rip one another off, so I stay where I know people. Sounds Bad ...but it's not.

But I knew this before I moved to Florida, and have only been ripped off a couple times. If it wasn't for me, I'm sure Granny would be broke by now.... by her TRUSTING of everyday individuals (Felons included). ...or should I say especially?

My life journey has been especially COLORFUL in those areas.

But not enough,...because I've been so bored for the last 2 years,.....Rumpelstiltskin tired, ... and Super Bitchy!!

I've lived here since 1993, and have never been to Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World,...though I have been to Busch Gardens ...I am of German/Scotch decent afterall, ... I can't pass up a Beer Garden or a Pub ... lol!!

I keep to myself mostly, ...because it seems those around me are more disorganized than I am.
I certainly don't feel like any ones Savior, but on the friends standpoint... I seem to be. And I don't mind, as long as the privilege isn't abused. I can't be a 24/7/365 Savior.

I'd be ash by now!!

(yikes this post went everywhere) ... Sigh!!
posted by David G. at 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home