The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sad Sick Detroit







I've loved, but hated Michigan, all the Automotive BS, and the destruction of Detroit, which I still can't get over!!

I still have a Detroit addiction, having lived there for a few years, during it's destruction.

Having restored and sold a Brush Street Mansion,(selling it broke my heart), but I could not afford the Detriot burocracy.

Yet, my heart is still in Michigan, even though I live 1200 miles away from that State.

I crave it's history,(an obsession as I get older), ...

Detroit has been (literally) RAPED of it's identity ... Because of Hot Winded Politicians over the years.

And decimated, by an inaffective Government, who just looks the other way ....much like the Schizmatics.

State Park is decimated,...though much safer.

Detroit is basically Farm Land, from which it grew, and died.
posted by David G. at 5:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home