The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Lost and Forgotten .....

I'm really not worth all the thought people give me, ...I am, and have always been a fuck up!! Can't seem to do anything right. I live in a fantasy world that worked for a while, but ...I just don't have the funds for the real world. I may be homeless soon, ..or car-less,..which is worse in my book!! Doesn't matter really, in the long run, ..I've been worrying for so long, ...I must have callouses on my spine, ...sure feels like it!! S T R E S S, has done me in!!

I wish I'd died at birth, ...I would never want to hurt anyone, ..but .... My life is a fuck up, ...always will be!! And I can't deal with that!! What's the fucking POINT????
posted by David G. at 4:39 PM

1 Comments:

Um, ...Hello, ..David!!

9/07/2010 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home