The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Profound Sorrow

My Aunt is dying, ..but at least we know,...not like most of the deaths I hear about after the fact. I feel like my mom is dying all over again ... that is how close we were. I try, but can't get over the sorrow I feel in my heart. I wish I could somehow help her, though I'm in Florida and she's in Michigan. This is hitting me HARD, ....seems harder than my dad's death, ..but since they are so close together I really can't tell. I just start crying for no reason at all it seems ...
I know that she will be with Uncle Tom soon, ..but it's still so very sad.
posted by David G. at 11:23 AM

2 Comments:

Dear David,

You´ve had so many sad occurances lately...I´m sorry that your aunt is unwell and that you´re feeling such upcoming loss...I too feel sad for you and your ache...grief is so difficult yet such a genuine reaction...that´s the best I can say for grief, it´s genuine.

Love to you my little bro,

Len

6/20/2010 6:35 PM  

I feel as if I'm getting numb,..I'm sure not a nice place to be,... I really don't want to shut down, ..but LIFE IS A BITCH,..and I seem to be getting the bitchiest part!!

6/23/2010 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home