The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where Am I ?!?

I have a few web sites that I don't call my home page, ...my home page is an Earthlink site, ..that was my provider 3 years ago,...then the company I was with changed to their own site(phone companies),...and they have since changed 3 times..to new names???

Well I kept the Earthlink homepage because it had the best news sources for my area, ...and it stayed relatively, ...if maybe too old style...lol!!

...too much 420!!

...{or a conspiracy to make you confirm David is actually crazy} ? ? ?

It comes so fast, yet leaves without leaving a calling card..lol. ...my memory that is.

The one person in the family who actually tried to live a Christian life has ???, ...and I'm not going to spoil their illusionairy party. Oh no,...I can just see the turmoil, ... my niece will be handling my affairs (with guidance).

Of course she gets my collection of "chip recorded organ stops" ...from all over the World, ... and environments, ... it's extensive, ...and lucrative with the right people.

Well, ... some of the buildings will be preserved from the profits,..whether it's a mediocre sampling or not,..I think it's Fantastic myself!! (sounds like an arrogant Brit, ..lol!!)

Lately, ...I've been wishing I could just acquire that courage to end it all .... it sounds so easy,...but it's not. There is so many people and consequences to think about, ...THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME HERE!!!

Don't WASTE YOUR TIME PRAYING FOR ME, ...PLEASE!!!

I don't deserve anyone's sympathy .... I was just BORN THIS WAY, ..and I guess I'll have to live with it!!
posted by David G. at 5:15 AM

2 Comments:

There is so many people and consequences to think about, ...THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME HERE!!!

David, I will pray for you. I'm sorry you're in the dark pit, and I know my saying "I'm sorry" helps not at all, but there it is.

Love and blessings.

10/22/2009 9:50 AM  

Deep love to you Mimi,... Heartfelt!!

10/28/2009 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home