The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back In The Hospital

Granny came home yesterday, ....and sometime during the night, coming back from the bathroom, she fell and broke her right forearm just behind the wrist. (her good arm)

Obviously she wasn't ready to leave the rehab facility!!

These fucked up so-called health care workers really need to GET WITH IT!!!

So this time, I talked with the hospital counselor and told her that I am not able to care for Granny any longer, ...and I'm not!!

My emotional state as of lately, would qualify as having a nervous breakdown, ..or quite close to it.

I'm just really tired of this merry-go-round,..in and out of hospitals, rehabs, back home then it starts all over again. Well guess what, ..I'm getting off this ride!!
posted by David G. at 3:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home