The Hearse Ride...

Friday, February 06, 2009

Fall Down, Go Boom!!

Granny fell early Tuesday morning and smacked her head on the edge of the fridge door, and blood was spurting everywhere. She was lucky that I was still up, because if I had been asleep, Lord only knows what would have been the outcome.

I rushed to get a towel for her to hold against her head while I called 911. She was taken to the hospital.

The bump on her head didn't require stitches, but they gave her a cat scan to the head,(and found an empty void)...

The emergency room Dr. said it looked as if she had recently suffered a stroke, so they kept her over night, and Thursday night also. She's expected to come home tomorrow, if the MRI on her head comes out okay, ....We'll know on Friday.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In another NEWS FLASH, my step-mother is moving back to New York, ..my father seems elated, since he's NOT GOING BACK WITH HER ....(that's right Katie, The Wicked Witch is flying her broom back to Snowland!!)

I'll keep working on him, till he divorces the harpy!!
posted by David G. at 12:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home